Mackenzie Park, located opposite the Twizel golf course, is within easy walking distance to Twizel township.
This new subdivision benefits from uninterrupted views of Aoraki / Mt Cook along with stunning views of the closer Ben Ohau Range.
MacKenzie Park is an upmarket residential subdivision. Stage I was completed September 2006, and comprised 84 lots. Stage II comprises 34 lots and has been sold. Stage III was completed in 2020, containing 21 sections all of which have been sold. Stage IV is now for sale.
MacKenzie Park provides the perfect opportunity for individuals, groups and families to benefit from a modern development and enjoy the surrounding landscapes and outdoor activities available. With our NO short term let covenant, purchasers in Mackenzie Park can be assured they will enjoy peace and tranquility into perpetuity.
Stage IV Features & Files
- Fully serviced sections
- Section sizes ranging from 715m2 to 887m2
- Protective covenants, especially against short term let activities.
- Stunning views of Aoraki/Mt Cook and the Ben Ohau Range
- Fully landscaped subdivision with tree planted avenues and stone walled entranceway
- Walking distance to Twizel town centre and directly opposite the Twizel Golf Course
- All lots have their own fee simple title.
- Priced from $215,00, titles to be Q2 2021.
- Stage IV Plan
Andrew Hocken | Mackenzie Properties Ltd
+6421 822 969 | firstname.lastname@example.org